As a church family we are doing our best to meet together in a way that honors our governmental authorities and protects the well-being of others in our church and community. As Paul wrote in Philippians 4:4, “Let each of you look not only to your own interest, but also to the interest of others.” This is an ever-changing situation, and we regularly re-evaluate our health and safety guidelines in accordance with state and local guidelines, CDC recommendations, and advice from our local medical community.
Health and Safety Precautions on Sunday Mornings:
- We are meeting in person on Sunday mornings at 10:30 in the sanctuary and are following current Wisconsin state guidelines
- The worship service is also live streamed on Sunday mornings at 10:30 on our Facebook page and those who are high risk, are experiencing symptoms, or have known COVID-19 exposure are asked to refrain from attending in person.
- Masks are required for those over the age of 5
- The sanctuary is limited to less than 50% capacity, and social distancing is expected throughout the building
- Hand sanitizer is available and attendees are asked to sanitize hands upon entering the building
- Attendees are asked to refrain from singing along with the music
- The nursery and children’s classes will be available starting September 13, but activity bags are available for children who are in the service with their parents
- There is no “greeting time” in the service and no passing of offering plates or communion trays