I’m New to East Gate Alliance
Some Frequent Questions
- When do I arrive? Our Sunday morning worship service begins at 10:30 am. There is plenty of available handicap parking, as well as an elevator. We invite you to come early, look around the building, and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea available just inside the main doors to the right.
- Where do I go? There is ample parking behind the church. Enter the driveway off of Becker Road. There is a carport for drop-off in case of inclement weather.
- What should I wear? Dress comfortably! Most of our attendees dress casually.
- What should I expect? Anticipate a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Expect a time of offering sincere worship to God in a manner that encourages heartfelt participation by all, followed by a scripture based sermon.
- What will I do with my children? At East Gate Alliance, we pay special attention to our children! Quality preschool and children’s Bible teaching programs are available in a fun, safe, and secure environment. We take the safety and security of your children very seriously. Parents must check their children in and out of the nursery. A baby/toddler nursery is provided during church activities for infants through 36 months. Our new nursery features easy access from the first floor, a private nursing room and a toddler bathroom. Following a time of worship with adults on Sunday morning, children through second grade have their own worship time which includes singing, instruction, and learning activities.
Heading out of town on Becker Road we are located just beyond the Senior High School, on the left side of the road. Our address is 2203 E. Becker Rd. View the interactive map below or click for door-to-door directions.