Attend the first class for free with no obligation.
Financial Peace University is a nine week program designed to help you begin the process towards financial freedom. Through DVD seminars and small group interaction, you will gain the information needed to begin Dave’s SEVEN BABY STEPS. Each of the lessons deals with a different topic that will change the way you think about personal finance. Dave teaches about how to save money, live on a budget, communicate about money, eliminate debt, find bargains, and experience the joy of giving. By the end of the program, you will be well on your way to paying off credit card debt and saving for the future.
Plus, through this course you will develop friendships that will help keep you on track even when the program is over!
Begin the journey with us to financial peace!!
Class Schedule: Sunday 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Next Session: TBA
Registration required to begin. Cost of the program is $90 to cover membership kit.
Membership kit includes
- Financial Peace University Workbook
- Financial Peace Revisited book
- An audio CD library of all lessons plus two bonus CDs
- Designer Envelope System
- CD-Rom full of forms and templates
- Access to Members Only Tools on web page during length of course
- Lifetime membership to Financial Peace University
- And more!